This is your chance to decide if you like the space, and the perfect opportunity to collect all the details to prepare for your launch.
The landlord knows the dates and the price so all you need to do is check that the space works for you. Spaces are rented as seen so make sure everything is perfect for your idea.
If you like it, we recommend you move quickly after the viewing to avoid losing out. Make sure you have the funds ready to go as you’ll be asked to pay and sign in the next 48 hours to make the space yours!
This is your one chance to view the space so we recommend that everyone involved in the decision comes down.
Here are our top tips to make the most out of your viewing:
- Take a tape measure, floorplans are not always available or complete: measuring doors, windows, walls etc will help you with your set-up
- It might not be the busiest time: meeting the neighbours is a great way to get insights about the area
- If you're loading things in and out, check access hours and parking facilities
- If you're planning any type of event, confirm the noise limits and trading hours with the landlord
- If you need customer toilets, check the facilities are adequate
- Is the unit already licensed for your specific use?
- Discuss and agree on what can be done inside and out with the landlord and if any current fixtures and fittings can be used or moved?
- Make a list of amenities you may need such as wifi, heating/air-con, alarm/shutter/security camera and check they are in working order
- Take a look at Additions Services available to help you set up shop!
Should you be delayed or unable to make this viewing, kindly let us know so we can inform the landlord who may have made special arrangements to meet you.
The big decision
Like the space after seeing it? Make it yours! As a popular space, other brands will be applying in the meantime, so let your Concierge know as soon as possible if you're interested.