In-person viewings can still go ahead and we will be following the Government advice. Hands will be washed before and after and face masks or coverings should be worn by everyone in attendance.
Guidance for viewings
In light of the current COVID 19 guidelines and in order to protect both brands and landlords, we have collated some general guidance on how to conduct viewings safely.
- Only one person from the viewing party should attend
- Both parties should adopt appropriate PPE including face mask and gloves
- Avoid touching surfaces or exchanging physical items where possible
- Obtain a social distance of 2m at all times
- If you have experienced any symptoms in the last 7 days, please do not attend the viewing and contact your Concierge to rearrange
- Obtain social distancing in enclosed spaces such as lifts and stairwells, and when inspecting any restricted space, do so separately
Please note it is the responsibility of the brand and landlord attending the viewing to ensure that these guidelines are adhered to.